There is so much to discover and experience around our Haarlehen farm in the Großarltal region. The Hohe Tauern hiking paradise offers hundreds of routes, and the most beautiful mountain bike trails will delight all bikers and leisure cyclists. There are many more summer activities on offer if you are seeking even more variety on your holiday! Fun, excitement and exercise in the fresh mountain air is guaranteed!
There are so many great things you can do in the Großarl region – you can look forward to:
- Leisure centre with swimming pool, mini-golf, beach volleyball, basketball and much more – only a few minutes’ walk from us!
- Large Rucki Zucki Gaudi Alm play area – also only a few minutes’ walk from the Haarlehen farm
- Archery course – a 50% discount for our guests
- eTrail route
- Mountain Carts
- “Großarler Sinnesweg” (path of the senses) a circular pasture and woodland walk with various stations to stimulate all the senses
- Ötzlsee lake in Hüttschlag
- Talmuseum (valley museum) in Hüttschlag with exhibition (free entry for our guests)
Cool off and let the water soothe your soul!
When the temperatures start to rise, a dip in the outdoor pool at the leisure centre is a real pleasure, and if the weather is inclement, you can enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pools in the local hotels. You can also play a game of tennis, a round of golf or mini-golf and shout "Petri Heil!" (Make a good catch!) when fishing and angling in the Großarler Ache river and Ötzlsee lake.
Exciting excursion destinations and more holiday for less money with the "SalzburgerLand card"!
There are many attractions and excursion destinations including the Großglockner Hochalpenstraße, the Hohenwerfen adventure castle and the City of Mozart, Salzburg just a short distance away. The SalzburgerLand Card enables you to enjoy free admission to over 190 attractions in the Salzburg region, and you can purchase it from us!